Get a free and easily editable online Invoice Template for Google Docs. Oftentimes, entrepreneurs or freelancers keep their prices for services in an awkward format, or they spread them across multiple documents such as Microsoft Word. Therefore, we have created for you a convenient and creative editable invoice free Google Docs template, thanks to which you can instantly send an invoice to your customers.
The original template consists of:
– Creative design and variegated citrus shades;
– The number, name and date of the invoice are at the beginning of the template;
– Recipient’s name, address, state, city, country, email;
– Divided into a well-structured table that contains information about the product (description, Qty, Price, Total, Tax, Final amount);
– Information about the payee;
– Bank details for payment.
Use this template to ensure that your communication with the client and payment for your services is at the highest level. Editing this template will take you less time than searching for a price for your services in Microsoft Word. Literally by pressing two buttons, you can change the color, background, add new details, in a convenient Google Docs editor. You can also download a ready-made template for opening in Microsoft programs as well as any other. Moreover, all templates on our site are ready for free use. Bookmark gdoc.io for the latest updates.